PolyTrac - Gets You There!
Super-tough PolyTrac creates safe, stable, temporary access roads for heavy vehicles. PolyTrac is especially beneficial for Exploration, Drilling, Mining, Construction and Event Contractors who need to meet Environmental obligations and project deadlines.
PolyTrac solves the following dilemmas:
- Environmental Impact
- Vehicle Bogging
- Delays due to Wet Weather and Difficult Access
- Unpredictable Ground Conditions
- Get in, do the job, and get out clean!
- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2400 x 600mm
- 1200 x 1200mm
- 1200 x 600mm
- 1200 x 400mm
- Thicknesses - 8 to 55mm in all sizes
Key Features of PolyTrac:
- 100% Aussie-made and Owned
- Super-tough Recycled plastic
- Biggest Range on the Market
- Extremely High Load Capability (up to 200 ton vehicle weight)
- Easiest-clean Traction Pattern both sides
- Choice of Colours to minimise Environmental "Scorching"
- Convenient Grab Handles for safe manual installations
- Does not Conduct Electricity - safer for electrical work
- Can be made FRAS rated for Mining safety
- Sold direct from the factory
- Better product support
- Faster custom designs
- Quicker project completion
- Larger Mat dimensions than imported products
- Minimal environmental and equipment repair
- Recycled plastic reduces local landfill