Polysource Nylon Engineered Products make tough, high abrasion and load resistant machine components. Nylon has a low friction coefficient which, when coupled with its inherent toughness and strength, makes it an excellent choice for highly abrasive and heavy load applications.
Special applications often require specific Polysource Nylon grades, such as oil-filled, solid lubricant, as well as different Nylon compounds. Typical application conditions would be medium speed and temperature in a rugged, abrasive, high impact and load environment.
Advantages of Polysource Nylon Products:
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Exceptional toughness and impact strength
- Great suitability for bearing and bush applications
- Good self-lubricating properties
- Highly durable in aggressive mechanical situations
- Sliding pads for cranes and boom lifts
- Wear parts
- Bushes and bearings
- Drive and idle wheels
- Gear and conveyor sprockets
- Pulleys and rollers
- Cable sheaves