Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Products
Polysource FRP flooring is a moulded, one-piece fibreglass reinforced resin grating, available in standard panels, or fabricated into panels to fit customer flooring specifications. The standard panel size is 1220 x 3660mm.
The square pattern design with interwoven construction allows loads to be transferred to the adjoining bars, providing a superior load-carrying capacity. Gratings can be open or closed, with a solid, non-slip surface on either side.
FRP Rod and Pultruded Profiles are used to withstand corrosive environments. The high resin-to-glass ratio provides maximum corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals frequently encountered in many industries.
Advantages of FRP:
- Integral, one-piece construction increases load-bearing capabilities.
- Ideal for sea water and industrial chemical environments
- Choice of resins for higher temperature applications
- Great weather resistance
- Wide choice of colours, designs and surface finishes
- Continually evolving New Products
Applications for FRP:
- Marina Decking
- Structural Beams for Military Training Grounds
- Pontoon Flooring
- Industrial Walkways and Steps
- Mining Rod
- Dowelling and Connectors